Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Old Photos of the Week: Mouthbreather summer 2007 Tour/Recording


















In July of 2007 Mouthbreather traveled to Louisville Kentucky to record our full length "Thank You For Your Patience" . Aside from being one of the hotter tours I've been on in recent memory it also had the most home tattooing out of any of the tours I've been on. Although I have never received a homemade tattoo I have witnessed it on several occasions before this tour, but never with the regularity that it occured in the two weeks we were on the road.
As you may also be able to tell from the pictures on this tour I encountered some of the drunkest people I've ever met. Often times on the same night that I witnessed the home tattooings. See a connection? Correlation does not always equal to causation, but in this case I believe it might. Don't try this at home. And if you do, make sure there is somebody there to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment