Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No place to start like the begining...










































































































I've decided to join the "blogosphere" which has been defined by the mighty Wikipedia as a "collective term encompassing all blogs and their interconnections. It is the perception that blogs exist together as a connected community (or as a collection of connected communities) or as a social network.". Sounds pretty cool, huh? Almost like I'm actually doing something more than just sitting in front of a computer clicking the hours away instead of doing something outside on this beautiful day.

Eventually this blog will be used to break hot celebrity gossip and hard hitting, nail biting news stories. Until I figure how to do that I will mostly use this to post my photography, both old and new. So to start it off here are some older photographs of mine. If you've seen any of my photography before, its probably these. Enjoy.

1 comment: