Saturday, March 13, 2010

the new haircut is just the same old haircut

03-03-10
03-07-10
03-08-10
03-10-10
03-11-10
03-12-10

The weather eased its way into the lower 70's this week and I couldn't resist the urge to cut my hair. I also apparently couldn't resist the urge to cut it into something hilarious before shaving it all off. After all, isn't that the only reason to grow your hair out? That being said I'm making a bold and presumptuous move to indicate that I truly believe that winter is over and we are now entering a bearable weather pattern which excludes such wardrobe items as stocking caps, scarves and heavy coats.

I also fixed my bike and am getting ready to go on my honeymoon to Costa Rica, which says I'm making a bold and presumptuous move to show that I'm convinced that summer is here already. Don't be surprised if after I come home I wear shorts from then until early October.

While I'm gone don't let anything stupid happen. I want to be around for that shit.

1 comment: