Thursday, February 11, 2010

I hope I die before I do a halftime show.


02-07-10

02-08-10
02-09-10

Everybody has been busting The Who's balls about phoning in their greatest hits during the Super Bowl, but let's look at the alternative first. Lady Gaga? Nickleback? What if The Jet's made it into the game? Would we be hearing that horrible "New York" song? I know, you're probably asking "Which one John? There are literally thousands of song named, or about New York". Who cares? They're probably all bad. And remember The Black Eyed Peas playing with Charlie Daniels? Was that the Super Bowl? Who cares?

The Who cares! Probably not actually, but to show that they used to care here is the link to their 1965 masterpiece "My Generation"

http://www.mediafire.com/?yozo2z5yjmm

Even though everyone knows that their masterpiece was blah blah blah blah. Who cares?

2 comments:

  1. Wait so they were real band once? I thought those were just commercial dudes playing the CSI songs for a plug. Whodathunkit!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked their Free Credit Report songs

    ReplyDelete