Saturday, January 23, 2010

finding time to grind, daily.

Nasum "Helvete"

That earthquake in Hati really got me thinking about that tsunami in Thailand which really got me thinking about that band Nasum. Apparently the singer/guitarist from Nasum was vacationing in Thailand and napping on the beach with his girlfriend when the tsunami struck, killing them both. So in honor of global catastrophe and in memoriam of their victims I've provided a link to download Nasum's grind masterpiece that is "Helvete". Helvete is Swedish for "hell" by the way. How metal is that?

In other news I've been keeping up with my resolution just fine, thanks for asking. I've found myself on several occasions truly glad that I've had my camera with me and thankful for my resolution to give me a shot in the arm to take more photographs. I've also found myself taking a pictures at the last possible second before going to bed just so I don't break my resolution. I've provided some examples of both.

So all in all, things are going well. Except for earthquakes.

And, yes, I have absolutely no qualms with eating a huge bowl of spaghetti and meatballs right before bed. And who are you to judge anyways?


No comments:

Post a Comment